TITLE OF SESSION
How the Financial Wellbeing of the Workforce Impacts Business Results
1. Understand how financial wellbeing impacts employee total wellbeing
2. Make the business case and achieve leadership support for investing in employee wellbeing
3. Learn the 4 distinct stages of of financial wellbeing and the programs, tools and resources available to support employees at every stage
4. Explore best practice approaches for employers to engage a multi-generational workforce with diverse financial challenges and needs
As employers recognize that employee finances are a top barrier to making healthy choices as well as the #1 cause of stress, there is growing interest in financial wellbeing initiatives that provide employees with the ability to confidently manage their financial life today, while preparing for the future and anything unexpected along the way. During this session we will explore:
1. The state of the American workforce today and the challenges ahead.
2. The business case for investing in employee financial wellbeing.
3. Best practice approaches for employers to engage a multi-generational workforce with diverse financial challenges and needs.
Robin Bouvier is a Vice President in Aon's Health & Benefits Practice in the Boston area. As a member of Aon Hewitt's National Innovation Group and Health Transformation Team, Robin identifies opportunities for organizations to increase the health and wellbeing of their workforces. She provides assistance to consultants and clients related to data collection and analysis, strategy development, wellness vendor selection, and program design and execution. Robin also evaluates opportunities for organizations to make policy and environmental changes to create a culture of healthy living. Robin joined Aon in 1999 and served as a client lead in the Health & Benefits Practice immediately prior to taking on her current position. Prior to joining Aon, Robin was an Account Manager for two regional health plans. In 2012 Robin completed "Work, Health and wellbeing: Strategic Solutions for Integrating Wellness and Occupational Safety and Health in the Workplace," an Executive and Continuing Professional Education course at Harvard School of Public Health. She is currently participating in several integrated health, safety and wellbeing initiatives on behalf of Aon clients. In 2016 Robin participated in the Corporate AthleteR Train the Trainer Pilot at the Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute and is currently completing her training certification. Robin appears regularly as a featured speaker at HR and wellbeing industry events across the country. She is also a member of many regional associations and has served as Chair or Co-Chair of various committees and initiatives.